We had such a fun Fourth of July this past weekend. It seemed as though our 4th of July partying extended all the way through the long weekend. We began our festivites Saturday in conjunction with Riverton Town Days. Each year we can view the f-16 flyover as they pass directly over our house. One of my personal favorites, however we waited and waited and they never came. Dang it!! But while waiting I happened to capture this flying beauty instead.

We then enjoyed spending time with family, eating a yummy bbq, complete with patriotic cupcakes, and homemade ice cream. Thanks Kenny for being such a great BBQ chef.


While we waited for the sun to go down to watch fireworks, we played some Koob.
Grandpa brought his tradition box of fireworks for our exciting fireworks show. As I love the 4th and especially fireworks, I was so excited to see what he brought this year. As I was looking through the box, I came across the most peculiar little fireworks and couldnt help but laugh as they reminded me of Oompa Loompa legs from Willy Wonka.

Each year we move some chairs to the middle of our street(as we are a direct shot from the park) and watch the Riverton City Fireworks show from our home.
We also enjoyed a excellent fireworks spectacular, curtesy of our neighbors. (Got to love it when you can enjoy them and not have to pay for them!)

I am so thankful to live in America and enjoy the freedoms and opportunites by living here. We are truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I am grateful for all the men and women who serve our country to continue to allow us to live as a free nation.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
We then enjoyed spending time with family, eating a yummy bbq, complete with patriotic cupcakes, and homemade ice cream. Thanks Kenny for being such a great BBQ chef.
While we waited for the sun to go down to watch fireworks, we played some Koob.
Grandpa brought his tradition box of fireworks for our exciting fireworks show. As I love the 4th and especially fireworks, I was so excited to see what he brought this year. As I was looking through the box, I came across the most peculiar little fireworks and couldnt help but laugh as they reminded me of Oompa Loompa legs from Willy Wonka.
Each year we move some chairs to the middle of our street(as we are a direct shot from the park) and watch the Riverton City Fireworks show from our home.
We also enjoyed a excellent fireworks spectacular, curtesy of our neighbors. (Got to love it when you can enjoy them and not have to pay for them!)
I am so thankful to live in America and enjoy the freedoms and opportunites by living here. We are truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I am grateful for all the men and women who serve our country to continue to allow us to live as a free nation.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment