Ever since I was a young girl, I can remember going to my Grandparents home and seeing cute garden gnomes throughout my Grandma's flower beds; in fact I cant remember a time when they werent there. They are so cute and in fact she made and hand painted them herself. My grandma was very talented when it came to painting and ceramics. My mom and I go weekly to visit my Grandpa and help him with things around his house. While we were there a couple weeks ago I was out in the backyard and noticed something missing.
Where were those gnomes?

After all, their yard just isnt the same without them! After inquiring of my Grandpa as to where they might be and if he would like them put out; we found them a little under the weather and in dire need of some cleaning up and new paint. As my Grandma is no longer here with us, I decided I would pull out her paint and supplies and try my hand at fixing up these cute fellas! After a long couple of days, here they are sporting their fresh paint and cute faces in my Grandpa's flower beds.


No comments:
Post a Comment