Alot has happened over the last couple weeks; It is obvious I am a little behind...so here is a update on all the exciting adventures that took place.
This summer has been really crazy between the pain-a-thon for work, family gatherings, and all the other fun summer has to offer, that we didnt a chance to get away on vacation. I still had to take my required week off work from the bank, so we had what I'd like to call a "Staycation". My vacation week started off in an interesting way....
I bought a New Car!
I have been looking for a while and decided to go for it and I couldnt be happier. I cant say I've ever bought such an expensive souvenir on vacation, but there is a first for everything, right?
What "staycation" would be complete without a trip to the Hogle Zoo?
Maybe a walk around City Creek Center?
And who could forget enjoying a truffle from this divine place!!!
Perhaps a little Target Shooting?
As much as I tried, I just couldnt quite hit that bullseye.....It made me mad! However I did get very close.
We enjoyed a day of Canoing and Kayaking at Deer Creek Reservoir.
Although my "staycation" may have ended; the adventures didnt stop there.
Monica and I had a "WICKED" good time here.
My brother, Kenny, accompanied me to Hale Center Theater to see the hilarious and wonderful musical 9 to 5. We had a great time!!!
What could be better than attending a session at the Jordan River Temple!
I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!
Unfortunetly all that fun cant last forever! School started a week ago and my life is consumed once again with homework, homework, and more homework.


















No comments:
Post a Comment