Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day Carriage Ride

I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patricks Day. It was quite an adventurous and fun day. Some good friends from the singles ward I attend got married and I was privileged enough to be able to help make their wedding cake. It was a very stressful experience and yet a very fun experience. The reception was held in dowtown salt lake and so I enlisted the wonderful help of my good friend Monica and my wonderful Mom help to transport and help in the assembly. I couldnt have done it without them. THANK YOU BOTH!!!


After arriving early to set up the cake and finding we had some time to kill before the reception started, we decided to take a walk around temple square, see the model of the Salt Lake Temple in the Visitors Center and take a look around the new City Creek Center (very cool by the way). We were walking just outside temple square with about a half an hour to spare when we passed the carriage rides all inclusive with horses decorated with green hoofs for St. Patricks Day. We walked passed a couple times trying to decide if we wanted to really do it or not. Who could pass up green hoofed horses on St. Patricks Day. Not I, thats for sure!! We all decided that would be a great addition to the night and decided to be spontaneous. We enjoyed a amazing carriage ride around SLC and temple square. It was well worth the money and the company couldnt have been any better than my two favorite women in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment