Around the same time the very next day, that same animal was again ravaging and eating at something in the pasture. The cows being wise had all moved to a completely different part of the field. I happened to have my camera with me(doesnt usually happen) and I snapped some pictures of the creature. it seemed to have some problems with its fur around its tail. I dont know if it is sick, Kenny thinks it might have mange. Anyway, it isnt every day that you get to see wildlife like that. 

After much research and debate, we decided that it has to be a red fox.
When we were younger and had a wide open field behind our home (before the subdivisions went in) we saw all kinds of cool wildlife and critters right in our own backyard such as: sheep, cougars, vultures, deer, and so many other neat things. We just dont get that chance to see wild animals anymore, except maybe the neighbors dog. :) It sure brought back some memories though.

No comments:
Post a Comment