Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little of everything!!!

Its Spring Break! WAHOO!!!
It is so nice to not have school this week. I can just relax, not have to use any brain power, memorization, and all the other essential study skills for a college student. However weird it may be, I have still worked on homework. Either way, it is still nice to know that I dont have to work on school if i dont want to. I was trying to think of some fun things to do this week. Maybe a trip to the temple, fun movie night, hang out with some friends.... I dont know. Guess we'll have to see what I come up with.



Well, I finally finished taking all the cake decorating courses and I am kind of sad that it is over. i had a great time, learned so much, met some neat people, and was able to do something I have always wanted to do. I have applied with Wilton to teach classes, maybe I can teach, how much fun would that be. If not, it is still a fun hobby and skill to have. The last class I finished taking encompassed how to use fondant on cakes and use gumpaste to make some pretty cool flowers. Here are only a few:

Kenny has been busy making some Harry Potter wands for some cute kids in the ward, he is so talented and they look just like the ones in the movie. He spent a lot of time carving, staining, and putting in all the details. They really turned out amazing. Take a look!
We are have an International Potluck at the Singles Ward and I was asked to make an international dish, well I chose Cream puffs. I made chocolate filled cream puffs and they sure turned out yummy. I am so glad that I will be taking most of them to the activity and to have brothers and family to help eat them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment