Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Cake....

I was realizing that alot of my posts recently are about cakes or cakes I have made. I have to post this cake I made today, then I promise to post something other than cake decorating for a little while. I took a tiered cakes class today to learn how to assemble tiered and pillar construction cakes. Here is my final product.


Sadly, after coming home from my cake class, I have been doing homework all day long!! I just finished Financial Accounting homework that I have been doing since about 1:30-2:00 o'clock. I think my brain is officially fried. Thank goodness it is over, well at least for today.
I think it is about time to curl up with a good book, movie, and just relax!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that someday when I get married, you should make the cake. It's so pretty! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete