Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth of July



I hope that everyone had a great fourth of July. We had Grandma and Grandpa and some cousins over for a BBQ, fireworks, and some good American Fun. We had fun spending time together. We made our traditional 4th of July homemade chocolate ice cream. YUM! This is always a favorite. My Grandpa Wahlin loves homemade ice cream. He was so excited and anxious for it to be done I wasn't sure if he would be able to stand having to wait as he checked it every couple minutes.

I found the coolest idea and recipe for a Flag Cake. I have included the instructions and pictures of the final project. I found it on KSL's Studio 5. They do have a video explaining how it is done. It may sound complicated, however it is the easiest cake i have ever made in my entire life. I am so grateful to live here in America and I am so glad that we have the freedoms we do. We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for living in such a great Country.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Cool Cake huh? I have posted the recipe so you can try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment