We spent a quick fun weekend in St. George last week. My cousin got married and we headed down for his reception just outside St. George. But how could we make the long drive and not spend a day or two having fun and enjoying the warm weather. Well, we did just that. We got a hotel in St. George and went out to eat at Brick Oven Pizza. Very Delicious by the way, I highly recommend it. If you dont want to drive all the way to St. George for those of us that live here in Salt Lake... they do have one in Provo.
We decided to get on our swimsuits and play in the swimming pool, we were so happy when everyone was outside in the 94 Degree Weather in the outdoor pool (Yes!! 94 Degrees it was so nice) that we were able to have the entire indoor pool all to ourselves.
We tried to be as good as Michael Phelps and do a little racing across the lengths of the pool until we had some head on collisions and decided to try some different swimming activities. We were rebels and broke the NO DIVING rules and were throwing each other in the pool and diving of the edge, but we did have fun and the hotel staff didnt seem to care so we figured we would just have fun.
My Dad was asked to be the photographer duiring the wedding and reception and so we had the privilege of holding his hat while he was running around taking pictures. I guess I should tell you a little about this hat. I will call it his "golf hat" even though I dont think that is its offical name. To be honest with you I dont know what it is really called. He loves these hats and he looks good in them too, but he always has it on, especially when he is driving with the top down in his Miata.
Anyways, Kenny and Ryan began unsnapping the front of the hat and putting on in different ways until the found their favorite look. Here it is. We were laughing so hard and couldnt decide if they looked more like a train conductor, the nazi police, an old newspaper boy, or just funny looking and crazy. We got some good laughs out of it when my Dad wasn't paying attention and I just had to snap a few pictures.

Too Cute!
ReplyDelete