Monday, April 12, 2010

New Hobbies and Yummy Treats


I have recently gained a new interest and hobby in cake decorating. I got a little creative for Easter and the result were these cute grass covered(frosting of course :) ) cupcakes with Easter Eggs to match the season. This was the finished project and they tasted as good as they looked. You can never go wrong with chocolate cake.


As part of the birthday of Relief Society, our singles ward RS had a birthday party and dinner and I was asked to provide a birthday cake as a centerpiece for one of the tables. I, of course, took the opportunity to try some more cake decorating and it turned out better than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Becca! This is Jessica, Travis's wife! Your cake and cup cakes look so so good!!! I took a cake class and mine seriously sucked compared to yours! Way to go! I want to eat them!

    ReplyDelete