Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, and more Flowers!!

I have enjoyed making boutonnières and corsages over the last few years few high school dances for Spencer and Kenny and for fun occasions. I undertook the BIG task of putting together all of the flowers for Ryan & Jess's wedding. It took me all day long and I was exhausted, sticky, and smelled so sweet of roses, but they turned out beautiful and stayed fresh all throughout the day of the wedding. Yeah! I was a little nervous, but everything turned out great!
Here are a few pictures of the final project.





We kept the flowers in our fridge overnight until the day of the wedding and reception. (hence, the Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice bottle in the background). Ha Ha!!
I have never made a bridal bouquet, but thanks to the internet and online instructional videos it turned out great. My mom always says the internet is like a second mother because of all its wise information. I completely agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment